process. The soluble, non-toxic impurities are separated in the form of a concentrated sludge. The reculting wastewater is purified by reverse osmosis and recycled to your process. The recovered precipitate and sludge are hauled away to designated disposal sites. What makes the recipROTM system so unique is that the overall recovery of water is in the range of 85-99.5% depending on the TDS content of the wastewater.
The advantages of the Blue Spring PrecipROTM chemical wastewater recycling system are:
- There is no net discharge to the sewer or to the local environment, or the final discharge is absolutely minimum
- The final liquid sludge can be rendered non-toxic by a suitable detoxification pre-treatment
- The overall efficiency of detoxification and product recovery is almost 100%, even if the detoxification reaction is only partially effective.
- Almost 100% of water is recovered, purified and recycled
- The process is heatless, organic solvent-less, environmentally friendly
- The process is cost-efficient